Friday, December 7, 2012

おぐら ひゃくにん いっしゅ

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/japanese/hyakunin/hyakub.html









Tenchi Tenno

Aki no ta no
Kariho no io no
Toma o arami
Waga koromode wa
Tsuyu ni nure tsutsu


Emperor Tenchi

Coarse the rush-mat roof
Sheltering the harvest-hut
Of the autumn rice-field;
And my sleeves are growing wet
With the moisture dripping through.

 あなたはこれをすきですか?
It's very nice.




Ki no Tomonori

Hisakata no
Hikari nodokeki
Haru no hi ni
Shizu-gokoro naku
Hana no chiruran


Ki no Tomonori

In the peaceful light
Of the ever-shining sun
In the days of spring,
Why do the cherry's new-blown blooms
Scatter like restless thoughts?

私 は おきにいり。
because...わたしはさくらがだいすきです。




Koka Moin no Betto

Naniwae no
Ashi no karine no
Hitoyo yue
Mi o tsukushite ya
Koi wataru beki


Attendant to Empress Koka

After one brief night--
Short as a piece of the reeds
Growing in Naniwa bay--
Must I forever long for him
With my whole heart, till life ends?

わたしはこれをわかります。
憧れ ”must i forever long for him. with my whole heart, till life ends?"




Suo no Naishi

Haru no yo no
Yume bakari naru
Tamakura ni
Kainaku tatan
Na koso oshi kere


Lady Suo

If I lay my head
Upon his arm in the dark
Of a short spring night,
This innocent dream pillow
Will be the death of my good name.

 This one sounds like forbidden love!!! おもしろいです!!!!




Gotoba In

Hito mo oshi
Hito mo urameshi
Ajiki naku
Yo o omou yue ni
Mono omou mi wa


Emperor Gotoba

For some men I grieve;
Some men are hateful to me;
And this wretched world
To me, with all my sadness,
Is a place of misery.

 もとかなしい! 

No comments:

Post a Comment